FASHION IS HAS NO LIMITS, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Im Wearing

So I was bored today and like most girls, I play in my closet, and make-up...well I don't know if most girls do...lol

So I searched my closet and found this Cool BCBGeneration Skirt I bought a couple of weeks ago,

Ive never worn it so I decided to find things in my closet and see what i end up with...Here it goes...
Its a Cotton & Linen blend, I love the cool buttons, but most its a backwards kind of design, the buttons are not centered and the pleats are off!!!! Kinda kooky but HOTT HOTT to me!! love it






I'm in love!!!

Shirt(tucked in) :Max Azria

Vest:BCBGMAXAZRIA

Skirt:BCBGeneration

Belt: Aunts closet :p

Tights:BCBGMAXAZRIA

Boots: Wanted Cowboy Boots

Scarf: Xmas Present form baby-sis

-this is my first what I'm wearing post, there will be more to come, this may be a mess but practice makes perfect!!!

WARNING!!! I currently work at BCBGMAXAZRIA and very much an addict, so most clothing will be from this Designer hehehehe!

Well let me know what you guys think. COMMENTS WELCOME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment