FASHION IS HAS NO LIMITS, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Friday, January 8, 2010

Early Bird,

Morning!!!


So the girlfriend is coming over today and we are gonna have a great one!!! movies, and me hemming her jeans ha, gotta love a personal tailor, also ending with me cooking dinner... So i like to always get comfy cute So i decided to just throw something together,























I'm very much into bringing out the little colors, the skirt has very little blue flowers in it, so i thought to pair it with this cardi-wrap and make it into a top! hope it looks good!







I think that i love the blue cardi-wrap with a belt, i love drapery, I'm very much a sucker for things that flow and draped!!! ROMAN & GREEKS!!! MY FAVORITE time period in fashion history class!!!



black cardi-wrap-BCBG
ss blue cardi-BCBGirls

skirt- Forever 21

tights- ??

ankle boots-vintage

belt- Charlotte Russe






1 comment: