FASHION IS HAS NO LIMITS, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stripes w/ no Stars













Hey Lovies I've been making excuses like crazy...I need to make this a priority. I miss blogging, it makes me so free, and release my creativity. just a little update on my life...
I've been head in first with my job.
Sales Lead(key holder)
its hard work but it helps me so much with
what women want to wear.
My 16 month relationship is stronger than ever, I love my Girlfriend.
in process of applying To AAU,
online art school, going to go for assoc, then bach.
my family is more than happy for my cousin who made the NFL!
and his son is adorable 5 months!
ahhhh just lots of work work work,
excited for this journey...are u ready for this ride?
will try for daily blogs, but promise for once a week...
need for ppl to subscribe, lol any pointers?


This past weekend was "Outfest" in Philly
first time going, national come out day i think...
that's why I'm rockin my Gay Pride Wristlets!
STOP THE BASHING, AND BULLYING,
ITS STUPID, AND CHILDREN SHOULD NOT
HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR DUE TO THEIR SEXUALITY...
LETS BE BETTER PEOPLE!




1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful. You have very sexy lips...

    ReplyDelete