FASHION IS HAS NO LIMITS, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Friday, November 5, 2010

Today's Work outfit









Hey Lovie's Im so beat but I had to post my work outfit for today

I loved it
simple with a splash of PRINT!!!
I thought the ruffles were too much for the skirt
BUT, I think it turned out ok!
had a looooong day at work,
I was happy to arrive home.
Im such an old lady (23)
I worked then came home early on a
FRIDAY NIGHT, SHEEESH.
anywho,
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
I'm gonna see For Colored Girls w/ the family tomorrow,
I'll tell u guys how it went!
HEARD ITS AWESOME.
plz excuse my pics, I'm tired and it in my room, the untidy part lol.
top, tights, & skirt -Ann Taylor
blazer -BCBG
riding boots- square one
Necklace-Tiffany's Key to the heart rose gold (I'm obsessed, i wear it everyday)

2 comments: