FASHION IS HAS NO LIMITS, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashion Lot!!!

So last saturday, I went out with my friends for a co-workers b-day at Luxe Lounge, in philly (oh im born and raised!) We were in the parking lot taking pics!
this man is a stranger im such a random
("eyy papi u wanna take a pic wit me")

yes i tried to Limbo under that thingy, in heels haha

&& YES I ALMOST BUSTED MY BEHIND


HEHEHEH


awwww Tres Tres Chic











loves her!!!





what im wearing...
black tank : bcbg
Suit jackcet:bcbg
skirt :bcbg
tights: H&M
ankle booties: my lovely" Ediths" Max Azria
necklace: Ann Taylor
****UPDATE***
I GOT THE JOB AT ANN TAYLOR AS A SALES LEAD (key holder/ manager)
OMG IM SOOO HAPPY BUT SAD TO LEAVE MY TEAM
418 BCBCGMAXAZRIA FACTORY!!!!



1 comment:

  1. what fun pics! looks like you guys had a great time!! loving the skirt too!

    -jessie
    My Delusional Mind

    ReplyDelete